March 5, 2009

7 history of idul adha

IDUL ADHA

Idul adha is a big celebration for the Moslems. They always celebrated it in julhijah 10. Julhijah is one of months in Islam calendar. The history why the Moslem always celebrated Idul Adha every month because, long time ago, Ibrahim got e command from Allah to cut his son, Ismail. But he very confused because one side he very love his son, but the other side he had to did what Allah said because he do believe to Allah. He told to Ismail what made he sad. Ismail could understand and he ready. In a field, Ibrahim cut Ismail’s neck by close eyes. But the fact Ismail still alive, Allah change him with a sheep.
now the Moslems celebrete it with cut some animals.In idul adha the Moslems pray together in the mosque in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Hi... LALAMPA Students. How are you? I hole you doing your celebretion very well. If You Celebretion for the Moslems. Do you has a dance? What kind of food did you cook? How many food did you cook for celebretion?

    by Arlington Hills Students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.....How are you?
    I saw you celebrate idul adha,
    I remeber when I live in Thailand ,
    ever years my friends Moslems bring cow meat and food to me.How about your county ,you do that..In the US I never see the Moslems celebrate of idul adha.
    happy good day..
    From .. Richard

    ReplyDelete