December 11, 2008

NIA, WATY & FIRA


Hi.......!
we are students of Gorontalo State University.
we want to introduce our self.
first, from the left side:
I am Nia, I'm very happy to meet you here. I'm third semester at English Department Letter & Culture Faculty. I'm 19 years old. my favorite sport is volleyball.
second, in the middle:
My name is Waty. I'm 18 years old. my hobby are dancing and traveling. my favorite food is fried rice.
third, in the right side:
my name is Firawaty Thalib but everybody call me Fira. I'm 19 years old. my favorite food is Gorontalo's food specially corn soup.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nia, Waty and Fira,

    How are you? How was your vacation? I hope you are enjoying blog club!

    My name is Jen, and I'm a teacher at MLC Arlington Hills in Saint Paul, MN in the USA. I am excited to meet you. I hope you will have fun meeting new students on your blog and our blog!

    Nia, do you play volleyball often?

    Waty, what kind of dancing do you like? Where do you like to travel?

    Fira, the corn soup sounds great! What do you study? What are your hobbies?

    See you later!

    ReplyDelete