December 11, 2008

Mulia and Lena


My name is Muliani,you can call me mulia (^_^). I wear a white headcover. I'm 19 years old, my birthday is 16 february. My favorite color is pink and black. I like to watching TV especially movie and reading book. I'm studying in Gorontalo State University, third semester.


My name is Nurlena, but you can call me lena. I'm 19 years old. I has black skin, I like to listening music, watching TV especially cartoon, and reading book. My favorite food is noodles and fried chicken. In Gorontalo I life in dormitory.I'm from West Papua, but now I'm studying in Gorontalo State University.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mulia and Lena,

    Nice to meet you! My name is Jen and I teach English at MLC-Arlington Hills School in Saint Paul Minnesota. It's very cold here now! It's winter and we get a lot of snow.

    In my free time I enjoy reading, studying German, yoga, and spending time with friends.

    Mulia, what kind TV shows do you like? What is your favorite movie? How are your studies going?

    Lena, what kind of music do you like? What is your favorite book?

    I'm happy to meet you both!

    ReplyDelete