June 4, 2009

GOOD BY



oooooooouuuuuhhh......!!!!!!!!!!!

Really sad to say good by to all of you. You all are very good friends for us. Really nice to know you and share with you. You let me know about your culture and its very interesting to know about that. I want to keep share with you about everything, but I don't know why we have to separated. I was very exciting when we met in blogger and talk about anything.
If you want to know who I am, I give you my picture. In that picture I'm in the middle.

ooooouuuhhhh,,, ya..
If you still want to be my friend, we probably can sharing with e-mail.

This is my e-mail address : ibrahimervina@yahoo.com
or if you have a facebook, just add me. My full name is ERVINA 'VIVIN' IBRAHIM.

Thank you for being my friend...

I'll missing you!

good bye:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment