December 11, 2008

vee juliant and annisa.


Hii..........
How do U do???
We are members of lalampa students.
We are students in English Department, Letter and Culture Faculty, Gorontalo State University.

Now.... we'll introduce our self. the start of me..

I am Ervina Julianty Arsyad. U can call me vee.
My middle name is "Julianty" because I was born on July 29 1989.
I am friendly girl, so U can share to me about all of U want..
I think that is enough, so.. please introduce U self.
I want to know more about U.
Bubye n Wasslam ^_^


Beside of me there is Anin Santi Mbuinga. Ussually everybody called her Annisa.

Hellow... I'am Annisa.
Actually 6 Apr 1989 exactly I was born.
I'am feminine girl, friendly, and I like hearing the share of my friends.
That is all about me, so... I want to know who you are????
Thanks before. bye... bye..

1 comment:

  1. Hello Vee & Annisa
    Nice to meet U.
    My name is Salwae Sheen. I'm 29 years old. I'm from a refugee camp in Thailand. But I was born in Burma.The two countries where I'am from are in Southeast Asia.I came to Saint Paul, Minnesota, US on May 2008.
    Hope U R doing well and healthy. Study hard and try your best.
    Bye!
    ........
    In the classroom the teacher is asking a student to do something.

    Teacher: Tell me a sentence that starts with "I."

    Student: I is the ...

    Teacher: Stop! Never put "is" after "I." Always put 'am' after "I."

    Student: OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete